As part of our entertainment package we a proud to offer the services of Smiles Glitter Faces, for face painting and glitter tattoos for your parties and events
Our face and body art is a great addition to any Children’s Party, Christening, Wedding Reception, Store Opening, Community or Corporate Event
Suzie (our artist) has been told she has a lovely relaxed way of interacting with children to help make their experience magical and fun.
Her designs are VERY popular with children with a large selection of designs from scary monsters, beautiful princesses, favourite animals to gorgeous chunky glitter festival designs
We offer a discounted party package when you book a combination of face painting and disco party or candy cart
Suzie can paint approx. 10-12 faces per hour (minimum booking slot, 2 hours)
We come fully self-contained – all you need to provide is an area in which to set up
We can set up outside (please let us know at booking)
Any theme from a sparkly princess makeover to a wild jungle party can be catered for – just ask!
Glitter tattoos are also included and if you have lots of children coming to the party, glitter tattoos can really speed up the line!
Bling Bling Bling!
At a small extra charge on the day we can also add hand made face bling for those that want that extra bit of bazzazz!
The Smiles Glitter Faces Set-up
All our products are approved for use on the face and body in the UK
We have a huge range of coloured and neon paints and glitters to choose from, using the some of the top brands in the industry (Diamond FX, Global, Starblends)
A large selection of tattoo stencils and gems and glitters
For more examples , please visit our Smiles Glitter Faces Facebook Page
FACE PAINTING DISCLAIMER – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Please ensure that children are supervised at all times. We take no responsibility for the welfare or safety of persons waiting to be painted.
- We follow a strict code of practice regarding hygiene. All equipment is cleaned thoroughly after each event.
- All products used are water based, and tested for use on the skin. They comply with FDA and EU regulations. However, please note that all cosmetics can, on rare occasions, cause allergic reactions and we accept no liability for this.
- If the person to be painted has not been painted before or has sensitive skin, it is possible that face painting may cause irritation. Please therefore ask for a patch test. If there is no reaction after 15 minutes, the person may be painted. It is your responsibility to advise us of any sensitivity prior to painting and we accept no liability for irritation caused.
- All persons wishing to be painted must be presented with a clean, dry face.
- WE DO NOT PAINT CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS OLD.
- We reserve the right to refuse to paint the face of any person who appears unwell or with medical conditions such as, but not limited to, cold sores, psoriasis, open wounds, broken skin, conjunctivitis or other eye infections, runny nose, infected skin, headlice. In these circumstances we are able to paint, at the artists’ discretion, the arm or hand of that person.
- Face paints are easily removed with soap and water.
- Some paints may leave a slight tint on the skin which should fade in a day or so.
- All paints used are water-based and as such should not stain clothing. However, we will not be held liable for any damage to clothing or property.
- We may use photographs taken at the event for promotional purposes only and identities will not be revealed to third parties. Please say if you do not wish your child to be photographed.
- At private events/parties, it is the responsibility of the organiser to ensure that the permission of parents/guardians is obtained prior to children being painted.
- Once the queue has been closed, no-one else will be painted.
- We have public liability insurance. A copy of the policy may be seen upon request